The Predictive Index (PI) is a technology company that gives business leaders access to the people science, data, and strategy they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers, including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels-across 142+ countries, and has undergone more than 500 validity studies.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You'll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you'll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is "better work, better world," and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
We're looking for energetic, collaborative, and entrepreneurial software engineers, with proven experience improving architecture and features of software. The Software Engineer will get to rewrite current software applications and engineer new features while working on a collaborative engineering team, and with partners on the Product team. The ideal candidate likes to push software to new and innovative places, and is highly engaged with taking PI's architecture and engineering to the next level.
- Developing SaaS software, databases, and APIs
- Supporting development & launch of new software
- Partnering closely with Product and other teams to anticipate user needs
- Participating actively, and leading, conversations about software and database design
- Strong track record in Computer Science and/or developing software applications.
- Master of C# and the Microsoft Stack
- Experience with some of all of the following: SaaS, Azure/AWS, Agile process, continuous deployment, database design, software architecture
- Fluency with a wide variety of languages - more than what your favorite language is, we're interested in why it's exciting to you
- Entrepreneurial spirit - we expect all our engineers to provide leadership, and to push for our web applications and software to get better, cleaner, and more user-friendly by the day
- Cross-functional - at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart - learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic - we have a vibrant office, and when you're on, you're on
- Driven - we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun - because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
Some of your future teammates:
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top