Senior Product Manager
The Predictive Index is a simple methodology that allows businesses to understand what drives their people so they can take them where they want to go. Over 6,000 companies across 142 countries are using The Predictive Index to supercharge their workforce and achieve maximum velocity.
If you are looking to join a company that is innovative, expects you to think outside of the box and empowers its employees to act, this could be the opportunity for you. At the Predictive Index, we embrace an employee-centric culture that has fun, works hard and accomplishes a lot. Our employees, their careers and their life outside of work, are our priorities.
We are seeking an energetic, hardworking, technically-minded Senior Product Manager who will lead and inspire a team of product managers. The Senior Product Manager will work to continuously improve the PI platform and expand its features and functionality, while working with customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and finding ways to expand product reach.
- Develop and implement product development strategies consistent with our aggressive road-map
- Attract, lead, and inspire a team of product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Contribute innovative ideas and data-driven analysis to enhance the product architecture.
- Provide actionable guidance to the software development team with clear prioritization of development efforts to deliver their sprint commitments
- Work closely with designers and developers, providing thorough reviews and necessary guidance to iterate over solution designs
- Coordinate with the product marketing team to identify target customers, understand their needs, develop differentiated product messages, articulate key benefits and execute go-to-market plans
- Communicate performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Coordinate testing requirements for new features and work with developers to ensure high quality software releases
- Collaborate with multiple departments to support execution of new features and enhancements, starting with requirements gathering, through wire framing, user testing, development, production, training, and support
- Support the Agile Scrum process by managing the software product backlog, attending scrum meetings, and standing in as the representative of our clients during product development
- Act as a product expert, answering questions and unblocking other team members
- Collaborate closely with the technical team to ensure the technical feasibility and understand dependencies of product requirements
- Serve as an enthusiastic PI champion and advocate for internal and external groups
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred with 5 years of product management experience
- Successful history of driving agile and scrum methodologies
- Passion for technology and digital products – not just the way they work, but how they feel to the end user
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are an absolute must
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers
- Someone who is able to drive processes independently
- Flexibility with a strong desire to solve problems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver on-time
- Self-starter, team-player and inquisitive nature
OTHER JOB DETAILS:
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Relationship driven – help to identify strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working – we are growing – you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA. We know you will love it! If you possess 5+ years experience leading high performing product management teams, PI could be a great career move for you.
Meet Some of The Predictive Index's Employees
Partner Success Manager
Ayse assists The Predictive Index’s certified partners with everything from sales support and guidelines to ongoing education about the software—and anything else they need to be successful in the field.
Back to top