The Predictive Index is a simple methodology that allows businesses to understand what drives their people so they can take them where they want to go. Over 8,000 companies across 142 countries are using The Predictive Index to supercharge their workforce and achieve maximum velocity.
Passion, teamwork, and energy are at the core of who we are. Our team embraces and takes pride in the power of The Predictive Index and its impact on workplace relationships and culture. We are our best case study.
If you are looking to join a company that is innovative, expects you to think outside of the box and empowers its employees to act, this could be the opportunity for you. At the Predictive Index, we embrace an employee-centric culture that has fun, works hard and accomplishes a lot. Our employees, their careers and their life outside of work, are our priorities.
We are seeking an energetic, hardworking, influential Sales Executive who will develop and close a strong pipeline of new customers, primarily through phone-based selling.
- Consistent use of a sales approach and techniques based on product or service solutions.
- Seek out and build new business by researching, identifying targets, and networking.
- Identifying customer pain points and offering consultative solutions that match the product.
- Deliver live and web-based presentations and training sessions to prospective clients.
- Make outbound phone calls to generate new accounts and push other prospects along the sales cycle.
- Achieve and exceed established monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Develop knowledge of products through internal training
- Log, track and maintain customer contact and contact records.
- 5+ years of sales experience selling solutions and/or services over the phone
- Extensive territory planning and account mapping experience
- Previous experience in working with a BDR to help drive revenues
- Experienced in B2B sales
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent in-person, phone and written customer communication skills.
- Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Outstanding presentation skills. Ability to make formal and informal presentation to prospects.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong lead generation and follow-up skills.
OTHER JOB DETAILS:
The Sales Executive will be:
- Relationship driven – help to identify strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Cross-functional – work with marketing, sales and account management teams to implement business development initiatives – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working – we are growing– you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard – we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood – we know you will love it! If you possess all of the above AND the ability to drive leads through a process effectively, have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with 5+ years of experience selling technology and/or services over the phone, this is the career for you.
Meet Some of The Predictive Index's Employees
The external face of the company, Mike helps people understand the importance of understanding people. Internally, he is constantly focused on bringing forth better products.
Back to top