The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients. Learn more at www.predictiveindex.com.
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study.
We are seeking a proactive, enthusiastic, and results-focused Recruiter (full-time or contract) to join our People Operations team to drive our corporate growth through full cycle recruiting. The recruiter will be focused and energized by finding the most talented, performance driven employees to join our talented team.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees' careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you're expected to think outside of the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Manage and generate an excellent candidate pipeline for all open HQ positions
- Screen and qualify candidates using our behavioral and cognitive assessments
- Phone screen pre-qualified candidates for job fit and performance
- Set up in-person interviews with hiring managers and potential team members
- Find high performing people who want to join a fast-paced, high growth, awesome company and culture
- 3+ years of experience with full cycle recruiting
- Proven success with recruiting high performing employees for corporate sales and software and product development roles
- Polished communication and presentation, appropriate for HQ environment and interaction with all levels of employees and executives
- Proven track record of doing even more awesome stuff in a fast growing company
- A bias towards action, measurement and optimization
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization – check your ego at the door
OTHER JOB DETAILS:
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Relationship driven – help to identify strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Cross-functional –at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working – we are growing– you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA. We know you will love it! If you possess all-of-the-above, have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with 3+ years of experience doing the awesome stuff we just mentioned, PI could be a great career move for you. The Predictive Index is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of The Predictive Index's Employees
Partner Success Manager
Ayse assists The Predictive Index’s certified partners with everything from sales support and guidelines to ongoing education about the software—and anything else they need to be successful in the field.
Back to top