The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients. Learn more at www.predictiveindex.com .
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study.
We are looking for an enthusiastic product intern who will be on the ground supporting a team of product managers, UX researchers, learning specialists, and localization experts with their work to build software and educate clients.
We value energy, action and teamwork. If you are driven to succeed, like to work with people and are excited about software product companies, we can teach you the rest.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Some of the activities that you will be involved in are listed below:
- Support the process of translating our tools into 80+ languages!
- Recruit and schedule client meetings for various feedback campaigns.
- Review external documents (presentations, reports) with an eye for correctness and consistency with brand.
- Coordinate our awesome team events, meetings and lunch and learns.
- Many other tasks to support a team of 10+ highly talented and fun individuals.
OTHER JOB DETAILS: PI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Energetic - we have a vibrant team, energy and a positive attitude is required.
- Hard working - we are fast moving - you MUST be self-starting and willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Detail-oriented - excited to complete repetitive work with an eye towards detail.
- Smart - comfortable learning new software tools (e.g., Google Suite, Survey Monkey)
- Fun - because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
Location: Westwood, MA
3 days per week in-office, no Fridays, other days flexible. 2018 (exact dates flexible).
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
Back to top