The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients. Learn more at www.predictiveindex.com.
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study.
The Practice Lead will report directly to the Vice President of Product Development and will lead the sales enablement, go-to-market, and continuous improvement of our award-winning workshops and certifications. The Practice Lead will also be responsible for developing and refining new client implementation blueprints and packaged consulting engagements that are delivered by our value-added network of Certified Partners. You will be primarily responsible for significantly growing our multi-million dollar annual workshop product line and mobilizing our network of 200+ Consultants across the globe.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees' careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you're expected to think outside of the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Providing strong, positive, forward-looking leadership for the practice
- Increasing annual professional development revenues and the number of participants in our global workshops
- Developing and executing go-to-market programs that will generate awareness and interest in our workshops and consulting engagements for new and existing clients
- Building PI's reputation as a top-tier professional development provider for hiring, leadership and management training
- Identifying and driving new professional development and consulting opportunities to market success
- Assisting in presales activities and engaging directly on client pursuits as needed
- Educating and supporting a global team of highly skilled trainers and consultants
- Leveraging strong relationship management skills and an ability to motivate and lead indirect contributors
- Building technical and process expertise through a continuous "innovate and improve" framework
- Coordinating with other PI departments in the pursuit of practice objectives
- Expanding the creation of PI intellectual property portfolio
- Enhancing PI's professional reputation and relationships with partners, clients, stakeholders, and associations
- Attending and/or presenting at local, regional, and national talent and leadership conferences and forums
- Bachelor's Degree and/or MBA
- 2+ years' experience in leading a department, practice area, or product in the Talent Development and/or Professional Services industries
- Demonstrated business development success and consulting acumen, including establishing credibility with C-level client stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills
- Previous consulting experience including project management, developing and presenting deliverables, and analytics
- High degree of initiative and an ability to make decisions quickly
- Ability to work under pressure, adapt to fast-moving situations, and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective client-facing interpersonal skills
- Ability to see the big picture and plan out details
- Willingness to travel domestically up to 20%
OTHER JOB DETAILS:
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Relationship driven – help to identify strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Cross-functional –at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working – we are growing– you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA. We know you will love it! If you possess all-of-the-above, have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with 2+ years of experience doing the awesome stuff we just mentioned, PI could be a great career move for you.
Meet Some of The Predictive Index's Employees
Partner Success Manager
Ayse assists The Predictive Index’s certified partners with everything from sales support and guidelines to ongoing education about the software—and anything else they need to be successful in the field.
Back to top