Partner Activation Specialist
The Predictive Index-the talent optimization leader-is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is "Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI's power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We're our own best case study! You'll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you'll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There's a reason more than 8,000 companies-including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels-trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. "Better Work, Better World," starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
If you are interested in being part of something really cool, we're building the world's most scalable and effective partner program in the universe. Seriously…the universe. Our team will be enabling PI partners to introduce the world to talent optimization at a level of scale and depth of impact that no competitor can achieve.
To achieve this, we're looking for a driven Partner Activation Specialist to help grow and manage PI's burgeoning certified partner network. You will be helping PI partners spread talent optimization with our products and services. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of sales and consulting skills, business acumen, and the ability to meet and exceed revenue goals.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Support PI's certified partners - work with your team to provide partners support across their onboarding journey.
- Quickly earn the trust of new partners - proactively build and nurture relationships to maximize partners' success with PI's suite of tools and offerings.
- Onboard new partners - help partners navigate PI's software, systems, resources, and the various questions they'll have as they integrate PI with their business.
- Provide sales support - work with partners on demos, outreach, sales qualification, discovery, providing tactical sales support throughout their sales cycles.
- Follow PI's Partner Activation Plan - use the activation plan and PI's Business Integration Plan to track and support partners to keep them focused and hitting their goals.
- Build teamwork - work closely with your team and your team's Partner Activation Manager (PAM) to ensure partners are on the path to success, focused on the right activities, and closing new business. You will be running the playbook and iterating where needed.
- Drive results : Meet or exceed assigned revenue objectives for your partner cohort, by investing time in the right places, based on each partner's progress, potential, and overall opportunity, maintaining high partner satisfaction ratings and reviews
- Some sales and/or account management experience, channel sales a plus
- Active listening skills, time/project management, entrepreneurial experience a plus
- Ability to build relationships, trust, and credibility
- A positive can-do attitude, a willingness to learn, and a desire to help others succeed
Teamwork: Focus on the "we," not the "me."
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top