Large Accounts Executive
The Predictive Index is a simple methodology that allows businesses to understand what drives their people so they can take them where they want to go. Over 8,000 companies across 142 countries are using The Predictive Index to supercharge their workforce and achieve maximum velocity.
Passion, teamwork, and energy are at the core of who we are. Our team embraces and takes pride in the power of The Predictive Index and its impact on workplace relationships and culture. We are our best case study.
If you are looking to join a company that is innovative, expects you to think outside of the box and empowers its employees to act, this could be the opportunity for you. At the Predictive Index, we embrace an employee-centric culture that has fun, works hard and accomplishes a lot. Our employees, their careers and their life outside of work, are our priorities.
Are you proactive and goal-driven? Do you love to get stuff done? Do you like autonomy, and to sharpen your skills with a team of like-minded individuals? Are you willing to take some risks and wrestle through change and challenges? Are you quick to connect with people? Can you teach and challenge prospects to think differently? Do you have the grit to persevere? If so, we'd love to chat.
- Works with the VP of Sales & Marketing and CEO to craft strategy for acquiring large accounts - businesses greater than 3,000 employees or $1 billion in annual revenue
- Manages entire pipeline and process from lead created to deal closed/won - target of 12 new accounts or $600,000 in signed business by end of year-one
- Quarterbacks deals, determines when to pull in support of CEO, Science (Research & Development) Team, and Business Development Team
- Works with PI Marketing Team to define account target list and participates in creation of strategy used to successfully execute account-based marketing programs
- Works the Client Success Team on existing client-base of large accounts to grow revenue
- Always searching/investigating for new deal flow and working PI into RFP processes of target companies
- Develops relationships, but does not negotiate agreements, with complementary services/solutions in order to acquire large business accounts (e.g. skills assessment providers, system integrators, HRIS, ATS, etc.)
You should definitely apply if you have:
- Achieved amazing results selling B2B software and services to large, or enterprise, companies
- Ideal Product/Service Experience within:
- Proven 100%+ quota attainment over prior 5+ quarters
- RFP proposal strategy, creation, and response experience
- Extensive, demonstrable sales presentation experience
- Extensive experience engaging with senior executives of large companies
- Willingness to travel wherever/whenever necessary across the US
- Business Development experience forming Strategic Partnerships preferred
- Trailblazer, Pioneer, Entrepreneur, Driver
- Relationship driven - help to identify strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Cross-functional - work with marketing, sales and account management teams to implement business development initiatives - at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart - learn our systems and our industry quickly
- Energetic - we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working - we are growing- you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun - because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Some of your future teammates:
Back to top