Head of Direct Sales
The Predictive Index is a simple methodology that allows businesses to understand what drives their people so they can take them where they want to go. Over 8,000 companies across 142 countries are using The Predictive Index to supercharge their workforce and achieve maximum velocity.
Passion, teamwork, and energy are at the core of who we are. Our team embraces and takes pride in the power of The Predictive Index and its impact on workplace relationships and culture. We are our best case study.
If you are looking to join a company that is innovative, expects you to think outside of the box and empowers its employees to act, this could be the opportunity for you. At the Predictive Index, we embrace an employee-centric culture that has fun, works hard and accomplishes a lot. Our employees, their careers and their life outside of work, are our priorities.
We are seeking an energetic, metrics driven, Head of Direct Sales who has proven experience building winning sales teams. Ideal candidates will know how to drive a B2B phone based sales process and build and motivate a highly productive inside based new business sales team.
- Lead and grow a world class team of inside telephonic / demo based sales executives and business development representatives to achieve results.
- Define the strategies to win and accelerate growth in the most efficient manner
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers
- Lead all facets of sales planning, including regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales plans.
- Develop tactics to maximize close rates, revenue per opportunity; how to compete, customer segmentation etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing to optimize demand generation and with PI Consulting (think account management) to achieve smooth transitions between sales and on-boarding.
- Occasionally, when justifiable, lead major deals with senior management.
- Support the sales team in their sales meetings with prospects.
- Lead cross functional initiatives and collaborate closely with sales, marketing, customer success, and finance.
- 5+ years of experience leading and growing successful sales teams.
- Proven track record of hiring and managing top talent in a fast growing company
- A strong track record of successfully developing sales people and building high performing teams.
- Proven success selling a solution based, multi-module, software platform.
- Attention to detail. Knows when to roll-up your sleeves and when to leverage help from others.
- A bias towards action, getting feedback from customers, measurement and iteration.
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Experienced in B2B sales.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
OTHER JOB DETAILS:
- Relationship driven – help to identify strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Cross-functional –at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working – we are growing– you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard – we hope you do too!
Meet Some of The Predictive Index's Employees
The external face of the company, Mike helps people understand the importance of understanding people. Internally, he is constantly focused on bringing forth better products.
Back to top