End-User Software Support Specialist
The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study.
We are seeking an energetic, hardworking, End-User Software Support Specialist. You will be the point person for customer service & software inquiries. You should be comfortable supporting a Software as a Service product and enjoy training customers along with identifying and solving customer inquiries.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees' careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you're expected to think outside of the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Responsible for supporting all customer service requests via phone or e-mail in a timely manner
- Handle first-touch resolution for issues related to our customer-facing and internal applications
- Identify software bugs and provide escalated support for customer and application issues
- Collect, analyze and report on team metrics with direction from Service Support Manager
- Provide issue analysis and customer perspective to the Product & Engineering Teams
- Years of experience required are less important than being a high capability person. Some is better than none, but pales in comparison to being able to perform
- Experience troubleshooting SaaS applications
- Familiar with Salesforce, 8x8 VOIP, Youtrack/JIRA, or Zendesk
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to multitask
- Bonus: SQL
OTHER JOB DETAILS:
- Be comfortable supporting a SaaS product
- Enjoy having a significant impact on an organization
- Be enthusiastic and energetic
- Have the ability to multi-task and adjust priorities as needed
- Be comfortable working with a small team
- Relationship driven – help to identify strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Cross-functional –at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working – we are growing– you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA. We know you will love it! If you possess all-of-the-above, have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with X+ years of experience doing the awesome stuff we just mentioned, PI could be a great career move for you.
Meet Some of The Predictive Index's Employees
The external face of the company, Mike helps people understand the importance of understanding people. Internally, he is constantly focused on bringing forth better products.
Back to top