The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study.
We are seeking an energetic DevOps engineer with cloud experience to help us achieve true continuous deployment. Ideal candidates will have the ability and skills to provide efficient support for our engineering teams.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees' careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you're expected to think outside of the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Managing our build and deployment systems and processes to help our engineering teams breeze through our demanding backlog
- Helping us take full advantage of Microsoft Azure to improve stability, redundancy, and performance
- Providing our dashboards with metrics related to automated tests, releases, performance, and more
- Experience with TeamCity or other build server
- Experience with Azure Platform as a Service
- A bias towards action, getting feedback from others, measurement, and optimization
- A bias towards action, getting feedback from other, measurement and optimization
- You should know what a computer is, how to turn one on, and how to type stuff everywhere
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization – check your ego at the door
- Experience with Octopus Deploy preferred, but not required
OTHER JOB DETAILS:
- Cross-functional –at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working – we are growing– you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA. We know you will love it! If you possess all-of-the-above and have experience doing the awesome stuff we just mentioned, PI could be a great career move for you.
Meet Some of The Predictive Index's Employees
The external face of the company, Mike helps people understand the importance of understanding people. Internally, he is constantly focused on bringing forth better products.
Back to top