The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Passion, teamwork, and energy are at the core of who we are. Our team embraces and takes pride in the power of The Predictive Index and its impact on workplace relationships and culture. We are our best case study.
If you are looking to join a company that is innovative, expects you to think outside of the box and empowers its employees to act, this could be the opportunity for you. At the Predictive Index, we embrace an employee-centric culture that has fun, works hard and accomplishes a lot. Our employees, their careers and their life outside of work, are our priorities.
We are seeking an energetic and intellectually curious Controller who will be responsible for managing the finance organization. Successful candidates will be able to work collaboratively internally, as well as with our partners and clients.
- Lead a team of three accountants
- Responsible for the complete monthly close and financial reporting
- Manage and successfully complete the year-end audit and tax returns
- Interact with all parts of the organization to ensure timely and accurate financial information
- Perform various financial analysis, not just do the bookkeeping
- Help drive the success of our new enterprise wide salesforce.com initiative.
- Ensure the finance department gets to the next level by completing various finance department roadmap initiatives such as Financial Force Accounting, Xactly commission reporting, Avalera tax compliance and online credit card processing just to name a few.
- Be a problem solver and an important part of the management team which is the next group of leaders within the business.
- At least three years of experience as either a Controller, Assistant Controller or Accounting Manager
- CPA (either active or inactive)
- Public accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Experience using SalesForce is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to understand risk and perform various analysis
- Our operating philosophy is to "Go Fast", the ability to keep up is important.
OTHER JOB DETAILS:
PI is an EOE
Meet Some of The Predictive Index's Employees
Partner Success Manager
Ayse assists The Predictive Index’s certified partners with everything from sales support and guidelines to ongoing education about the software—and anything else they need to be successful in the field.
Back to top