Content Marketing Specialist
The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You'll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you'll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is "better work, better world," and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
The Predictive Index is hiring a Content Marketing Specialist who will take ownership in bringing our blog and content resources to the next level. You'll be in charge of owning content production for the blog and our website resources, managing a content calendar, organizing webinars, building case studies and other content that highlights our customers, helping with video production, creating website copy and crafting eye- catching email nurture campaigns. The job will be irresistible to someone who loves to create content, is intellectually curious and intrigued by human behavior and organizational psychology, and is inspired by PI's "better work, better world" mission.
- Producing & helping coordinate content for all of marketing, including blogs, eBooks, webinars, landing pages, site copy, customer stories, case studies, emails, social media, and survey results
- Creating & managing a content production calendar
- Analyzing ROI of content & using data to guide future content creation
- Serving as content strategist for The Predictive Index, developing and executing plans to drive traffic to the PI website
- Partnering with marketing team, senior leaders, and others to create killer content
- Relationship-building with industry thought leaders
Should you apply? If you've got all these skills, drop what you're doing right now. If you've got some of these skills, we still want to hear about them!
- Exceptional communication skills - you're a sharp writer, and at ease initiating conversation both with your coworkers and external audiences
- Track record of content production, with Wordpress, film/video, or anything in between
- Strategic data-driven decision-making - you have key anecdotes, but can always back it up with metrics, and maybe you've dabbled in tools like Google Analytics, Pardot, etc.
- Natural curiosity and a desire to learn! This is an incredible opportunity to get your hands dirty and learn fast
- A+ organization skills - you have spreadsheets to manage your spreadsheets, and you love to project manage the family vacation
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional - at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart - learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic - we have a vibrant office, and when you're on, you're on
- Driven - we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun - because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA .
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
Meet Some of The Predictive Index's Employees
Partner Success Manager
Ayse assists The Predictive Index’s certified partners with everything from sales support and guidelines to ongoing education about the software—and anything else they need to be successful in the field.
Back to top