Client Success Specialist
The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients. Learn more at www.predictiveindex.com.
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study.
We are seeking an energetic Client Success Specialist who has proven experience with Salesforce, and has a passion working with and for others. The Client Success Specialist will play an integral role in ensuring our clients' needs are met before they even ask. We are seeking a CSS that will eventually want to take the next step and move into a Client Success Manager role where they will own their own book of business and be responsible for upselling clients.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees' careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you're expected to think outside of the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Assist Client Success Managers with Salesforce operations
- Support CSM with software demonstrations to clients
- Proactively engage with clients to encourage renewal and adoption
- Operate as client point of contact on Client Success Team
- Actively engage and support new clients during implementation process.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Assist with Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Participate in cross functional groups to establish enhancements to communications, tools and products.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Ensure all client requirements and needs are followed through
- 1+ years' experience in a business role
- Bachelor's degree in a business or human resources related field
- Brief HR or Recruiting experience preferred, but not required
- Some Salesforce experience required. You don't need to be certified, but you need to be able to use the system
- A bias towards action, getting feedback from others, measurement and optimization
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization – check your ego at the door
OTHER JOB DETAILS:
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Relationship driven – help to identify strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Cross-functional –at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working – we are growing– you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA. We know you will love it! If you possess all-of-the-above, have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with X+ years of experience doing the awesome stuff we just mentioned, PI could be a great career move for you.
PI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of The Predictive Index's Employees
The external face of the company, Mike helps people understand the importance of understanding people. Internally, he is constantly focused on bringing forth better products.
Back to top