Business Development Representative
The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Passion, teamwork, and energy are at the core of who we are. Our team embraces and takes pride in the power of The Predictive Index and its impact on workplace relationships and culture. We are our best case study.
If you are looking to join a company that is innovative, expects you to think outside of the box and empowers its employees to act, this could be the opportunity for you. At the Predictive Index, we embrace an employee-centric culture that has fun, works hard and accomplishes a lot. Our employees, their careers and their life outside of work, are our priorities.
We are seeking an energetic, hardworking, influential Business Development Representative who will develop a strong pipeline of leads, primarily through phone-based prospecting.
- Seek out and build new business by researching, identifying targets, and networking.
- Triage all qualified leads and appropriately distribute them through the sales funnel.
- Perform outbound phone calls, emails, social media interactions and instant messaging platforms to generate new prospects and push other prospects along the sales cycle.
- Achieve and exceed established monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Develop knowledge of products through internal training
- Log, track and maintain prospect contact and contact records.
- Able to performed schedule repetitive processes for proper account penetration.
- Team with Sales executives for account and territory planning.
- Up to 2+ years of prospecting experience selling HR solutions and/or services
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent in-person, phone and written customer communication skills.
- Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Outstanding presentation skills. Ability to make formal and informal presentation to prospects.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications; knowledge of
- Salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong lead generation and follow-up skills.
OTHER JOB DETAILS:
The Business Development Respresentative will be:
- Relationship driven – help to identify strategic relationships with internal team member and and external prospects.
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working – we are growing– you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
Meet Some of The Predictive Index's Employees
Partner Success Manager
Ayse assists The Predictive Index’s certified partners with everything from sales support and guidelines to ongoing education about the software—and anything else they need to be successful in the field.
Back to top