Business Development Representative
The Predictive Index is a simple methodology that allows businesses to understand what drives their people so they can take them where they want to go. Over 8,000 companies across 142 countries are using The Predictive Index to supercharge their workforce and achieve maximum velocity.
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study.
We are seeking an energetic, hardworking, influential Business Development Representative who will develop a strong pipeline of leads, primarily through phone-based prospecting.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees' careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you're expected to think outside of the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Seek out and build new business by researching, identifying targets, and networking.
- Triage all qualified leads and appropriately distribute them through the sales funnel.
- Perform outbound phone calls, emails, social media interactions and instant messaging platforms to generate new prospects and push other prospects along the sales cycle.
- Achieve and exceed established monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Develop knowledge of products through internal training
- Log, track and maintain prospect contact and contact records.
- Able to performed schedule repetitive processes for proper account penetration.
- Team with Sales executives for account and territory planning.
- Up to 2+ years of prospecting experience selling HR solutions and/or services
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent in-person, phone and written customer communication skills.
- Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Outstanding presentation skills. Ability to make formal and informal presentation to prospects.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong lead generation and follow-up skills.
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Relationship driven - help to identify strategic relationships with internal team member and external prospects.
- Smart - learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic - we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working - we are growing- you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun - because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA . We know you will love it! If you possess all-of-the-above, have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with 2+ years of experience doing the awesome stuff we just mentioned, PI could be a great career move for you.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
Back to top