The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You'll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you'll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is "better work, better world," and we take that to heart, most of all when it comes to our own people.
We're looking for an energetic, hard-working, self-motivated Billing Specialist to own billing our clients for PI services and software. We work very cross-functionally, so this is a job for billing professional who wants the next stop in their career to include supporting and partnering with other teams and functions.
Reporting to the Controller, you:
- Drive all client billing between our 3 billing channels (forecasted $100M gross billings in 2019) with expected YoY growth and increasing complexity.
- Prioritize and respond to customer service billings cases for resolution or triage.
- Function as subject-matter expert on financial processes, systems, controls, & work-streams with respect to billings.
- Prove your ability to perform strategic planning and priority setting for a billing department.
- Prove your track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
- Work with internal support teams and external partner network to ensure data integrity and compliance.
- Demonstrate your ability to respond to standard and non-standard requests from customers pleasantly, efficiently, and with the highest standard of professionalism.
- Have experience with change management from an internal and external perspective.
- Possess strong organizational skills and prioritize getting the right things done at a given time.
Should you apply? If you've got all these skills, drop what you're doing right now. If you've got some of these skills, we still want to hear about them!
- Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce proficiency
- Strong attention to detail, even (and especially) when the pace speeds up
- Customer support orientation - simply put, you like to fix it, whatever "it" may be
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work cross-functionally and leverage key relationships
- Mindset of continuous improvement & efficiency for financial processes
- Ability to multi-task - you comfortably wear many hats and expertly prioritize among them
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
Back to top