Account Manager/PI Consultant
The Predictive Index is a simple methodology that allows businesses to understand what drives their people so they can take them where they want to go. Over 8,000 companies across 142 countries are using The Predictive Index to supercharge their workforce and achieve maximum velocity.
Passion, teamwork, and energy are at the core of who we are. Our team embraces and takes pride in the power of The Predictive Index and its impact on workplace relationships and culture. We are our best case study.
If you are looking to join a company that is innovative, expects you to think outside of the box and empowers its employees to act, this could be the opportunity for you. At the Predictive Index, we embrace an employee-centric culture that has fun, works hard and accomplishes a lot. Our employees, their careers and their life outside of work, are our priorities.
The PI Consultant will be the PI expert and bring the power of PI to our clients. They will use their relationships to manage and grow direct accounts for PI. This will include launching clients on our software, coordinating training with a local Certified Partner, and ensuring the client is actively using the system. This role is ideal for an individual who has the ability to grasp overall strategy while executing on specific tasks and projects at once.
- Manage assigned accounts including implementation and on-going communication and support.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned clients.
- Develop a long lasting trusted advisor relationship with all accounts, customer stakeholders and certified partners.
- Actively engage and support PI service levels and manage new client implementation process.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities with assigned accounts and ensure growth attainment of each account.
- Participate in cross functional groups to establish enhancements to communications, tools and products.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Ensure all client requirements and needs are followed through.
- Sets expectations with clients on deliverables.
- Strong business background including account management, problem-solving, business planning and analytical skills.
- Ability to synthesize and summarize client feedback systematically.
- Strong cross-functional communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with various groups.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills.
- Proven account management and account growth experience or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- PI Analyst Certification a HUGE plus!
OTHER JOB DETAILS:
Meet Some of The Predictive Index's Employees
The external face of the company, Mike helps people understand the importance of understanding people. Internally, he is constantly focused on bringing forth better products.
Back to top