About The Points Guy
The Points Guy is the leading site devoted to helping its 5+ monthly million readers around the world maximize their travel and stay up to date on travel news. Founded in 2010 and owned privately held performance marketing company Red Ventures, TPG is growing by leaps and bounds and is seeking new team members to join its existing staff of accomplished writers, editors, videographers, experiential marketers, social experts, analysts, and strategists.
What are we looking for?
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- An understanding of profitability analysis
- Willingness to work hard and drive business initiatives forward
- Ability to execute on business strategies with flawless execution
- Ability to prioritize projects and initiatives
- A team player willing to work with multiple stakeholders to drive projects through to completion
- High level of attention to detail
Preferred skills & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g., business, economics, statistics, math, finance), preferred minimum 3.2 GPA
- Prior experience with SQL, Google Anaytics or Adwords a plus
- Ability to evaluate large data sets and make meaningful decisions
- Track record of academic success as well as success in prior business role(s)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to provide value and scale
- Strong understanding of the entire Microsoft Office Suite of products
Meet Some of The Points Guy's Employees
Founder & CEO
Brian manages The Points Guy’s entire team, overseeing daily operations and seeking ways to grow the company’s reach in providing up-to-date information and insightful advice to readers worldwide.
Back to top