Senior Front-End Engineer: St. Louis, MO
- Technology/ies: HTML/CSS, JS, Drupal, Acquia Cloud
- Strong client facing and lead experience
- Work with clients to understand business needs and create technical solutions
- Provide technical feedback and leadership to other team members
- Review and intake assets from our partners and provide feedback on the technical implications
- Compose maintainable, scalable, and modular client-side architecture and that integrates well with a diverse set of back-end platforms
- Document key aspects of a project for the client, and other team members
- Contribute to our collective brain power through innovation and peer review
After you submit your application, you’ll talk with a Nerdery Talent Advocate. The Talent Advocate will answer any questions you have about the job and validate that you’re the person we’re looking for. Next, you’ll receive the Nerdery Assessment Test (NAT). The NAT is a quick exercise that will provide you with an opportunity to showcase your technical skills. Once complete, an engineer from our team will review your NAT and either provide you with in-depth feedback on the submissions or invite you to a second interview to discuss the opportunity to join our team.
We hope to hear from you soon!
See Inside the Office of The Nerdery
Founded in 2003, The Nerdery is a developer driven interactive production shop, partnering with advertisers, marketers, and other creatives to build award-winning interactive projects. The Nerdery was founded by three developers and has exploded into a fast growing company, working collaborative to deliver top results—and be the best place in the world for nerds to work.
Back to top