Senior Client Partner
The Nerdery is a world class Digital Consulting firm and we are looking to add a Senior Client Partner to our growing team. Our passion for our craft allows us to shift speed and focus as client needs dictate. Leveraging our expertise as builders, we drive business transformation and position our clients for a sustainable future. By focusing on experiences over features, technology falls seamlessly into the background.
Strategy and Growth:
- Leads account strategy and planning and identifies opportunities of growth in the account
- Develops and strengthens relationships with decision makers and influencers with the client including executives.
- Drives higher value/value added services and solutions to the client
- Continually increases knowledge of the client’s business (and industry) to serve as a trusted advisor
- Accountable for achieving account growth of revenue and margin
- Ensures client satisfaction and drives outcomes
- Liaison with Delivery to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Manage client expectations and communications flow as it relates to production and internal project teams; negotiate and resolve high level client issues.
- Principal negotiator for client engagements
Minimum Requirements to be considered for this role:
- Minimum of 7 total years of Digital / Technical consulting experience with 5+ years focused on client management, delivery and/or strategy
- Experience as a Client Partner or similar role at a consultancy
- Maintained a minimum quota of $5M of revenue selling solutions based around technology, Digital, roadmapping, consulting and/or tech advisory
- Ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience building trusted advisor relationships
- Experience working as an individual contributor at client accounts.
- Demonstrated organic growth in assigned accounts
- Experience forming and partnering with cross disciplinary teams within clients.
- Selling experience across a wide range of services
- Demonstrated experience delivering strong and persuasive sales presentation
- Extensive external client facing experience
- Industry experience in financial services. healthcare, med-device, or retail preferred
- Experience in managing an account P&L
- Extensive client management experience at within a digital agency,management consultancy, or professional services firm
- Experience in software development services
- Ability to be onsite with the client
- Work with external clients, not internal teams
Back to top