Quality Assurance Engineer
• Must have: High proficiency in creating and executing Automated test scripts.
• 2+ years of testing in desktop applications, web testing, database testing, etc.
• Extensive experience writing test plans.
• Well versed in entering and tracking issues through multiple product development life-cycles.
• Adapt to a wide range of project types and timeframes.
• Quickly and efficiently identify and prioritize testing requirements across multiple projects.
• Possess and exhibit a strong affinity for, and attention to, detail.
• Possess a natural inclination towards user experience and general usability, ensuring quality accordingly.
• Think creatively and on-the-fly, easily changing gears in order to provide varied testing approaches as necessary.
• Think critically in order to distill bugs down to the essential issues that caused them, eliminating superfluous steps.
• Communicate your findings clearly and concisely.
See Inside the Office of The Nerdery
Founded in 2003, The Nerdery is a developer driven interactive production shop, partnering with advertisers, marketers, and other creatives to build award-winning interactive projects. The Nerdery was founded by three developers and has exploded into a fast growing company, working collaborative to deliver top results—and be the best place in the world for nerds to work.
Back to top