Project Manager: Phoenix
The Nerdery is looking for a talented interactive project manager. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, always learning and willing to expand their horizons. They have a positive attitude that sets the tone for their team. Most importantly, they embrace The Nerdery’s unique culture by sharing their knowledge and experience with our team through collaboration, group work and peer review. Conversely, they would be ready to eagerly absorb The Nerdery goodness from the collective brain power of our amazing team.
- Experience managing several interactive development projects for multiple clients, from kick-off to launch
- Experience managing timelines and budgets
- Experience developing project plans, scope documents, schedules, and forecasting resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills and collaborative in group problem solving situations across complex organization
- Organized, detail oriented, and great at follow-through
- Problem solving ability with creative and detail oriented approach to proactive identification and resolution of issues
- Manage difficult or emotional situations, responding promptly to requests for service and assistance
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Independent, self-motivated, and success driven
- General understanding of project management principles. (Agile, Iterative, Waterfall)
- Technical savvy – ability to understand the client’s needs
- Experience in technical/interactive project management or project resource planning (2+ years)
- Ability to occasionally travel to required customer engagements.
See Inside the Office of The Nerdery
Founded in 2003, The Nerdery is a developer driven interactive production shop, partnering with advertisers, marketers, and other creatives to build award-winning interactive projects. The Nerdery was founded by three developers and has exploded into a fast growing company, working collaborative to deliver top results—and be the best place in the world for nerds to work.
Back to top