Program Manager: Minneapolis
The Program Manager will maintain, strengthen, and grow relationships with key clients through thorough management of multiple medium to large projects, excellent and constant communication and exceptional planning and organization. The primary functions of this position include project and program management, and client management. This position requires the ability to create solutions in partnership with our client’s senior marketing, technical, and executive management which address their business requirements.
This role manages complex User Experience, Product Development and Quality Assurance Projects to an acceptable level of risk by balancing scope, time, cost and quality. The responsibilities of this position include delivery of expected value to the customer, achievement of sustained profitability, and positioning of The Nerdery for additional follow-on business.
- At least three (3) years of experience in a client services / project management role, working with and delivering to external clients.
- Experience and familiarity working with Executive level stakeholders
- Understanding of high-level business processes, goals, and modes of operation
- Ability to adapt and thrive in various business and project environments
- Ability to mediate and resolve internal and external conflicts constructively
- Ability to identify and cultivate strategic growth opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to assume a leadership role in managing project, resourcing, and stakeholder risks related to projects, systems and business analysis
- Maintains awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions (i.e. news events, trends, mergers, etc.)
- Strong understanding of digital technologies and user experience methodologies
- Excellent oral, written, problem-solving, and presentation communication skills
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to apply critical and strategic thinking
- Stress-tolerant, patient, quick thinking and accurate
- Ability to quickly understand new technology concepts.
- Expertise with Word, Excel, PPT, and MS Project a must
- Familiarity and comfort with multiple Project Management methodologies
- Flexibility, initiative, dedication, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel on occasion for client meetings
- Be a skilled, creative, confident presenter and negotiator.
- Agile, SCRUM and Kanban Project Management experience a plus
Back to top