The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Integrated Marketing team with analytics, copywriting, project management and research. Because The Nerdery is a fast-growing, innovative company where change is the norm - this position will help lead us toward effectively executing campaigns for our organization. The Marketing Specialist will play a key part in developing impactful campaign materials that meet marketing objectives and reflect our vision, values, and purpose.
● Collect and analyze marketing reports and insights to produce and influence marketing activity ROI
● Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
● Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content creation and optimization, advertising, collateral, etc.)
● Develop content to be distributed through our marketing automation program (Pardot) including electronic direct mail and assorted content types
● Liaise with external vendors, as necessary to execute campaigns
● Collaborate with marketing team members and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
● Assist in creating dashboards for marketing campaigns (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing channels and strategies
● Manage the overall marketing activities calendar including editorial, PR, Events, etc.
● Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
● Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
● 3+ years experience in a marketing role
● Strong organization and prioritization skills
● Proficiency with Analytic tools; Google Analytics and Insight Squared preferred
● Ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative environment
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google presentation, spreadsheets and documents.
● Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
● Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
Back to top