Marketing and Digital Experience Leader
The Marketing and Digital Experience leader will be responsible for the management of the Marketing and Digital Experience Team at The Nerdery. This leader will be responsible for building and managing the programs that support The Nerdery’s strategic marketing and growth objectives. They will oversee demand generation, new client growth, marketing operations and analytics, social media, and website properties. In this role, they will leverage deep, professional communications skills to obtain positive influence with our target clients and audience. This position will serve as a strategic component across our integrated marketing approach.
- Team leadership and staff development.
- Set strategy and oversee execution of all demand generation activities including not only digital activities but offline events and advertising.
- Collaboration with Brand Strategy and Communications Director to produce creative that delivers results.
- Drive paid and organic search strategy and execution including management of partners and tools.
- Develop and execute on an advertising strategy to generate demand from our target market, including media buying.
- Oversee paid and organic social media strategy.
- Strategy, optimization, SEO and overall ownership of Nerdery.com including development and design.
- Management of our marketing database and marketing automation platform including CAN-SPAM and GDPR compliance.
- Qualification and nurturing process and strategy for marketing generated leads.
- Pipeline forecasting based on marketing activities and response rates.
- Executing marketing analytics and taking action on insights.
- Ownership and evolution of our marketing tech stack.
- Create and manage programs that increase awareness, visibility and understanding of The Nerdery, our strategy and offerings, and our market momentum and customer success.
- Understand and articulate The Nerdery’s strategy and capabilities at a high level.
- Working with our Analyst Relations Manager, execute on a research strategy to help develop unique points of view for needed content, client proposals, and competitive analysis.
- Continue to drive brand awareness through public speaking engagements.
- Stay up-to-date on trends, platforms, best practices as well as the competitive landscape.
- 10+ years of digital marketing and communications experience, preferred within a services organization.
- 5+ years of team management experience.
- Proven results with planning, execution and optimization of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- 5+ years of marketing automation and client database management experience
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM integration, Pardot and SalesForce experience preferred.
- Marketing analytics background.
- Public speaking and thought leadership experience.
- Client-facing written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- BA Communications, Marketing or related field
See Inside the Office of The Nerdery
Founded in 2003, The Nerdery is a developer driven interactive production shop, partnering with advertisers, marketers, and other creatives to build award-winning interactive projects. The Nerdery was founded by three developers and has exploded into a fast growing company, working collaborative to deliver top results—and be the best place in the world for nerds to work.
Back to top