Digital Strategy Director
Leading a team of strategists, architects, user experience designers, domain experts, business analysts, data scientists, project managers, engineers and other technologists, the Digital Strategy Director will orchestrate digital transformation in our clients' businesses. The Digital Strategy Director acts as a leader and a partner in driving results through strategy and program leadership.
- Leadership for the team working a strategic account
- Strong communication, confidence, integrity, and humility.
- Challenge the team to push boundaries and empower the team to do what's best for the customer and The Nerdery
- Lead the client and Nerdery strategy team through discovery, analysis and planning for business impact
- Utilize qualitative, human-centered insights backed by quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes.
- Lead the delivery of technical implementation through effective planning, strong communication, business alignment and accountability
- Lead our client and the delivery team toward productive and organized efforts of execution to ensure timely and effective delivery
- Responsible for implementation and adoption of the digital product through change leadership
- Create customer engagement success through effective execution and behavior change in support of the software
- Grow revenue and impact in existing accounts through value-based account development
- Be the Nerdery’s recognized subject matter expert on the client’s business, organization and culture
- Responsible for driving client satisfaction on all accounts in their portfolio & long term retention of all accounts
- Responsible for driving alignment and engagement in the team positioned to serve the strategic account
Background and experience required
- A minimum of 8 years in a client-facing role in a digital professional services organization
- A minimum of 5 years in a leadership role with direct reporting relationships
- Strong digital strategy acumen including design thinking, technical architecture and user experience
- Experience leading multiple, complex work streams concurrently
- Ability to work in a matrixed reporting environment.
- Strong acumen for product development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum
- Strong business acumen with experience communicating insights from analysis
- Experience building and managing relationships with C-level executives
- Executive presence and exceptional communication skills
- Experience driving large-scale change within an organization
- BS or BA Degree (MS or MBA degree preferred) or equivalent experience required
See Inside the Office of The Nerdery
Founded in 2003, The Nerdery is a developer driven interactive production shop, partnering with advertisers, marketers, and other creatives to build award-winning interactive projects. The Nerdery was founded by three developers and has exploded into a fast growing company, working collaborative to deliver top results—and be the best place in the world for nerds to work.
Back to top