Android Senior Engineer: Minneapolis
About the Role
As an Android Engineer at The Nerdery, you'll work on projects for a variety of clients while being empowered to reach your personal development goals. Most of our engineers contribute to multiple projects each year. Some of the cool things we've done recently include:
- Flagship Retail Apps
- Medical Devices
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Augmented Reality
You are passionate, flexible, and ready to collaborate with talented engineers to craft brilliant applications from even bigger ideas. You’re a strong developer who pays attention to the details of a design, chooses the right tool for the job, and values including all users.
- Architect and implement maintainable, scalable, and modular applications and integrate them with a diverse set of back-end platforms
- Contribute to our collective brain power through innovation and peer review
- Work with clients to understand business needs and craft technical solutions
- Provide technical feedback and mentorship to other team members
- Review design assets and collaborate with partners to assess technical implications
About The Nerdery
As a custom software design and development company, we help our partners imagine and execute interactive projects, including custom applications, websites, social media, mobile apps and systems integration. Our developers have created digital solutions for Fortune 500 companies and organizations like Google and have presented at events ranging from local user groups to South by Southwest, UX London and GDC.
We believe that passionate people are the driving force behind business breakthroughs and we are redefining what is possible through technology.
See Inside the Office of The Nerdery
Founded in 2003, The Nerdery is a developer driven interactive production shop, partnering with advertisers, marketers, and other creatives to build award-winning interactive projects. The Nerdery was founded by three developers and has exploded into a fast growing company, working collaborative to deliver top results—and be the best place in the world for nerds to work.
Back to top