Account Executive: Tucson
The Nerdery is currently seeking a talented Sales Executive to drive business results by producing a well-managed, profitable, and growing book of business opportunities.
The individual in this role will serve Nerdery clients as a trusted partner, building and executing customized business plans and predictable sales engagement processes.
- Identify and track existing and prospective clients to build a pipeline and secure new business.
- Gather market and customer information
- Gain a clear understanding of customer's business goals and objectives
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing the business
- Sell to multiple accounts
- Manage negotiations of the opportunities in the pipeline
- Define win themes based on our competition
- Client prospecting and lead generation
- Ability to travel 30-50% of time based on opportunities and customer needs
- 5+ years of previous sales and account management experience
- Demonstrable record of closed complex custom solutions in a enterprise/corporate environment.
- Sales experience using consultative selling approach
- Passionate about sales and technology
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience in healthcare, retail, manufacturing, services
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
- Organized and methodical; strong prioritization and negotiation skills
- Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers
- Skilled at leading teams through complex technology solution sales
- Experienced and adept at aligning teams to work toward a common goal; consistently demonstrates strong people management skills
- Creative and innovative; seen as a visionary in his/her approach
See Inside the Office of The Nerdery
Founded in 2003, The Nerdery is a developer driven interactive production shop, partnering with advertisers, marketers, and other creatives to build award-winning interactive projects. The Nerdery was founded by three developers and has exploded into a fast growing company, working collaborative to deliver top results—and be the best place in the world for nerds to work.
Back to top