The Muse is experiencing rapid growth, and in order to achieve that growth, we’re looking for someone who shares our passion for helping people find careers they love and is excited to help us find our next Musers! As a Technical Recruiter, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company by helping to build out our Engineering team and drive the hiring process from sourcing to interviewing to hiring! You’ll manage the full lifecycle of recruiting, all while creating a best-in-class candidate experience.
How you’ll make an impact
- You’ll lead a full-cycle recruiting process of sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, hiring - and celebrating! - for all open technical positions including
- You’ll represent our brand and culture to candidates by supporting an organized, engaging, and fun candidate experience, inspiring technical leaders to pursue a career at The Muse
- You’ll build trusted and long-term relationships with our CTO, VPE, and other hiring managers to develop strategic hiring plans and coach on best hiring practices
- You’ll use creative sourcing strategies to identify and attract the most qualified and diverse talent
- You’ll engage talent and stay current on market trends by attending tech conferences, career fairs, and other valuable recruiting outlets
- You’ll support record keeping for the hiring process in our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse), entering data and helping to maintain accuracy within the system
- You'll regularly dig into the data to identify roadblocks in the hiring process
- You’ll support the Manager of Talent Acquisition to continuously improve our talent brand, recruiting processes, and candidate experience
Why we’ll love you
- You have a clear understanding of The Muse and share our passion for helping people find careers they love
- You have 2-4+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience and a proven track record of hiring top tech talent across a variety of roles including software development, product management, data, business intelligence, design, and IT; Ideally at a fast-paced, high-growth company
- You have an existing pipeline of connections and candidates to pull from
- You take the time to provide a positive and meaningful candidate experience
- You have a relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent and have a biz dev mentality when it comes to setting and hitting goals
- You're an excellent sourcer and can spot the not so obvious candidates
- You have a deep understanding of different coding languages, technical stacks, and terminology
- You’re passionate about the tech industry and keep a pulse on the latest trends
- You’re a team player and excited to partner with the tech and talent teams
- You’re positive, enthusiastic, and build trust easily
Why you’ll love us
- Our team is phenomenal
- Strict “no assholes” rule—we enjoy working together
- We invest in growing our people—personally and professionally
- You’ll be part of insane growth
- We offer a competitive salary, equity, and benefits
What is The Muse?
The Muse is your ultimate career destination, offering exciting job opportunities, quality coaching, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. We believe that you can and should love your job--and be successful at it--and we want to help make that happen. Whether you're just starting out, changing career paths, or aiming for the C-suite, we've got everything you need to take charge of your career.
If this is your dream job, please submit your resume and cover letter. We love cover letters; they help us get to know you.
Back to top