Senior Producer, Branded Content
We’re looking for a senior video producer to join our growing Branded Content team! In this position, you’ll report to the VP of Branded Content and work closely with our Production and Branded Content teams to deliver a seamless production process for our clients such as Unilever, Enterprise Holdings, and Capital One. You'll also be the point of contact between the Sales and Account Management teams, ensuring that all client goals are being covered in their video shoots.
ABOUT THE MUSE
The Muse is the most trusted and beloved career platform, connecting individuals and companies on a more authentic level. We support over 75 million people looking to craft meaningful careers through TheMuse.com and our employer partners. Smart companies work with us to attract today’s top talent, giving candidates the information they need to find the company that is right for them. Why? Because life’s too short to hate your career.
How you’ll make an impact
- You’ll coordinate and manage operational and logistical needs for client shoots
- You’ll be the key point of contact for Branded Content shoots, ensuring all parties involved are adequately scheduled and prepared
- You’ll ask the right interview questions to make people feel at ease and ready to step in front of the camera.
- You’ll be available to troubleshoot and resolve challenges as they arise both during pre-production and on location
- You’ll manage relationships with our freelance videographers, booking travel, following up on deadlines, checking footage, resolving issues
- You’ll oversee the hiring and onboarding of additional freelancers
Why we’ll love you
- You have 5+ years of production experience, with specific experience in field production
- You’re comfortable traveling out of state, and sometimes internationally, about 25% of the time
- You're passionate about creating a wonderful and seamless video process for our clients
- You’re skilled at balancing unique client requests with the needs of the business
- You’re a self-starter who can manage multiple projects and tight deadlines with ease
- You have a strong attention to detail and rarely let things fall through the cracks
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You excel in building relationships and are comfortable providing critical feedback to freelancers
- You are flexible and can quickly adapt to shifting requirements
- You’re process-oriented and are excited about creating organization out of chaos
Why you’ll love us
- You’ll get to work on innovative projects that will be seen by millions of people
- You’ll work at a tech company founded by two badass women—Our founders believe transparency is important so they really try to share as much as they can about changes to The Muse strategy, board meetings, and when they are wrestling with big company-wide decisions.
- The Muse actually has—and sticks to—a “no assholes” policy, so you can come to work everyday knowing you will always be surrounded by good people who genuinely care about you.
- We invest in growing our people—personally and professionally
- We offer unlimited vacation—and we mean it!
At The Muse, we believe that great ideas come from anywhere. We support a collaborative environment and value open participation from individuals with different ideas, experiences, and perspectives. We believe having a diverse team makes The Muse a more interesting and innovative place to work, and we strive every day to make The Muse a welcoming and inclusive place for all.
If this could be your dream job, please submit a cover letter and resume, so we can get to know you a little better.
Back to top