Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and help redefine the way companies hire. We’re a young company experiencing rapid growth in 2017. In order to achieve that rapid growth, we’re looking for people who embrace aggressive goals and work hard to achieve them. You’ll be finding great companies, setting meetings with the appropriate decision makers, and mastering your craft to prepare yourself for the next step in your sales career!
How you'll make an impact
- Generate leads through prospecting
- Set meetings for Account Executives
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives
- Provide feedback on new revenue opportunities, best practices, and strategy
Why we’ll love you
- 0-1 years of sales experience
- Proven desire to win
- Proven eagerness to learn
- Proven ability to thrive in a competitive environment
- Proven expert at time management
- Proven ability to adapt to change
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- MUST have positive attitude
Why you’ll love us
- Our team is phenomenal
- Strict “no assholes” rule – we enjoy working together
- We invest in growing our people – personally and professionally
- You’ll be part of insane growth
- We offer a competitive base salary, commission, and benefits.
So… do you want to change the way companies hire?
The Muse is your ultimate career destination, offering exciting job opportunities, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. We believe that you can and should love your job--and be successful at it--and we want to help make that happen. Whether you're just starting out, changing career paths, or aiming for the C-suite, we've got everything you need to take charge of your career.
Meet Some of The Muse's Employees
Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Shlomo continually enhances The Muse's site by coding new features, creating new products, and collaborating with the rest of the Development Team to troubleshoot technical issues.
Back to top