Sales Development Representative
How you’ll make an impact
- You’ll manage and qualify inbound leads
- You’ll research companies and approach potential customers through a targeted selling strategy encompassing calling, email, social engagement, and events
- You’ll articulate and evangelize The Muse’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industry verticals
- You’ll drive revenue by setting sales meetings for Account Executives
- You’ll collaborate with our Marketing team on lead gen for events
- You’ll leverage a robust sales tech stack including Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Apollo.io, Chorus, and ZoomInfo
Why we’ll love you
- You have 1-3 years of professional experience with time spent in a sales, recruiting, or lead gen role
- You have a competitive spirit and a hunger to win
- You’re naturally curious and have a strong desire to learn about the sales process, the people and companies you’re prospecting, The Muse business and products, and the employer branding and recruitment technology space
- You embrace aggressive goals and work hard to achieve them
- You’re not easily discouraged and always maintain a positive attitude
- You’re passionate about testing, measuring, and improving outreach effectiveness
- You enjoy being part of a team and doing whatever it takes to help that team succeed
Why you’ll love us
- You’ll work at a tech company founded by two badass women—Our founders believe transparency is important so they really try to share as much as they can about changes to The Muse strategy, board meetings, and when they are wrestling with big company-wide decisions.
- The Muse actually has—and sticks to—a “no assholes” policy, so you can come to work everyday knowing you will always be surrounded by good people who genuinely care about you.
- We invest in growing our people—personally and professionally
- We offer unlimited vacation—and we mean it!
Meet Some of The Muse's Employees
Kathryn M.Co-Founder & CEO
Kathryn and co-founder Alex Cavoulacos lead The Muse in helping job seekers around the world find their dream careers—from launching a career coaching service to writing a book on The New Rules of Work.
Back to top