The Muse is looking for a Producer to join our growing production team. In this position, you’ll work closely with our Multimedia Producer, Video Editors, and Client Onboarding team to deliver a seamless production process for our clients such as Dropbox, Bloomberg, Reebok and The Muse.
As our Producer, you'll be the point of contact between the sales, onboarding, and production teams, ensuring that all client goals are being covered in their company profile photo and video shoots.
How you'll make an impact
- You’ll coordinate and manage operational and logistical needs for client profile shoots
- You’ll be the key point of contact for all shoots, ensuring all parties involved are adequately scheduled and prepared
- You’ll be available to troubleshoot and resolve challenges as they arise both during pre-production and on location
- You’ll manage relationships with our freelance videographers, booking travel, following up on deadlines, checking footage, resolving issues
- You’ll oversee the hiring and onboarding of additional freelancers
- You’ll prep and schedule in-house editorial and marketing videos, including finding talent, budgeting, call sheets, and schedules
Why we’ll love you
- You have 2-3+ years of production experience, ideally within a fast-paced environment
- You’re a self-starter who can manage multiple projects and tight deadlines with ease
- You have a strong attention to detail and rarely let things fall through the cracks
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You excel in building relationships and are comfortable providing critical feedback to freelancers
- You are flexible and can quickly adapt to shifting requirements
- You’re process-oriented and are excited about creating organization out of chaos
- You're passionate about creating a wonderful and seamless video process for our clients
- You’re skilled at balancing unique client requests with the needs of the business
- Film degree an added plus!
Why you’ll love us
- We have a strict “no assholes” rule - we enjoy working together
- We invest in your growth and help you succeed
- You’ll be part of insane growth; our creative and video teams are always growing!
- You’ll get to work on innovative projects that will be seen by millions of people
- We offer a competitive base salary, equity, and benefits
So… do you want to change the way companies hire?
The Muse is your ultimate career destination, offering exciting job opportunities, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. We believe that you can and should love your job—and be successful at it—and we want to help make that happen. Whether you're just starting out, changing career paths, or aiming for the C-suite, we've got everything you need to take charge of your career.
Meet Some of The Muse's Employees
Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Shlomo continually enhances The Muse's site by coding new features, creating new products, and collaborating with the rest of the Development Team to troubleshoot technical issues.
Back to top