Part-Time Writer / Editor, Employer Content
Are you passionate about all things hiring, talent acquisition, and employer branding? The Muse is looking for a top-notch HR expert and writer/editor to help build out its new Employer Resources content section. Note: This is a part-time, paid, remote position.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- You’ll own the content in the Muse Employer Resources section, contributing 2-3 articles each week (a mix of writing and editing) on fun, fresh topics in the talent and recruiting space.
- You’ll help us establish relationships with key employer-specific syndication partners to distribute employer content.
- You’ll work on other employer-focused content as needed, such as newsletter copy.
Why We’ll Love You
- You’re a proven HR, talent, or employer branding specialist with a finger on the pulse of the space, as well as loads of ideas and thoughts of your own to share.
- You’re a solid writer—either for your own blog or for other top sites—and you know exactly what it takes to produce impactful, authentic content that readers trust, love, and share.
- You have experience editing; you know how to maintain writer’s unique voices while adhering to the style and tone of a publication.
- You’re a pro proofreader and fact-checker.
- You’re fast, organized, and on top of your game, and you’ve never missed a deadline in your life.
- You’re based in the U.S.
Along with your resume and cover letter, please send us 3 links to writing samples you've published elsewhere AND 5-6 articles you’d love to see in our Employer Resources content section.
What is The Muse?
The Muse is your ultimate career destination, offering exciting job opportunities, quality coaching, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. We believe that you can and should love your job--and be successful at it--and we want to help make that happen. Whether you're just starting out, changing career paths, or aiming for the C-suite, we've got everything you need to take charge of your career.
Back to top