Marketing Manager, B2B
The Muse strives to make work more human by being a trusted resource for millions of people as they seek career satisfaction — not just another job. Companies partner with The Muse as they look to attract and retain the best talent by living an authentic and compelling employer story. Our mission is to create meaningful connections between companies and candidates to make the world of work — from the job search to career development — more personal.
As the Marketing Manager, B2B, you’ll create and manage highly impactful campaigns that engage and retain a growing number of enterprise and midmarket companies that turn to The Muse for talent attraction solutions. You’ll drive scale from hundreds to thousands of qualified employer prospects each month through continuous optimization of digital, email, social, and event-based marketing channels. Success in this role means that even more companies can successfully tell their stories and find better fit with employees as they grow. This is the right opportunity for an experienced B2B marketing manager who is passionate about people, technology, and the changing nature of work. Your marketing programs do so much more than drive awareness; you turn each touch point into an opportunity to inform, delight, and build trusted relationships with some of the most innovative companies in the world.
The Marketing Manager, B2B, will report to the Senior Director of Marketing.
How you’ll make an impact
- You’ll collaborate with a cross-functional team to define and shape a B2B marketing approach that will achieve growth and revenue targets for both enterprise and mid-market targets
- You’ll manage B2B engagement marketing programs to budget and revenue goals (including hiring and management of outside agencies and contractors)
- You’ll manage day-to-day execution of the B2B marketing calendar, including content, events, email, and advertising
- You’ll inform quality standards and key messages for all campaigns in alignment with industry best practices for enterprise, midmarket, and executive communications
- You’ll manage to key metrics, including MQLs, Opportunities, Pipeline Generated / Closed, and Clients engaged and retained
- You’ll review B2B marketing campaigns and manage launch, review, and sales follow-up processes for each campaign
- You’ll work directly with enterprise and midmarket clients on content and events
- You’ll lead engagement with counterparts in marketing and sales to ensure that effective processes exists for the management of inbound enterprise and midmarket leads
- You’ll work with marketing operations to continually optimize marketing automation and lead acquisition platforms and processes
- You’ll create B2B forecasts and marketing reports with detailed data and insights
Why we’ll love you
- You have 3-5 years of marketing experience, with a focus on B2B campaign design and demand generation
- You have deep experience with marketing automation, Marketo preferred
- You have passion and empathy for job seekers; you’ve been there too, and want to be a part of building a better experience
- You’re analytical and data-driven, proficient with multi-variate testing, attribution models, and cohort analysis
- You have knowledge of success metrics, behavioral and demographic targeting, and ROI-driven optimization techniques
- You have a track record of delivering campaign results, particularly when it comes to engagement with key influencers and decision-makers
- You’re an exceptional communicator and an effective storyteller who can match the message to the medium and get results
- You naturally operate cross-functionally, and you engage both peers and executive audiences in dialogue so everyone can do their best work
- You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments
Why you’ll love us
- You’ll be surrounded by a collaborative team that is working together to reshape the future of work
- You’ll work at a tech company founded by two badass women — Our founders believe transparency is important so they really try to share as much as they can about changes to The Muse strategy, board meetings, and when they are wrestling with big, company-wide decisions
- The Muse actually has — and sticks to — a “no assholes” policy, so you can come to work everyday knowing you will always be surrounded by good people who genuinely care about you
- We invest in growing our people, personally and professionally
- We offer unlimited vacation — and we mean it!
At The Muse, we believe that great ideas come from anywhere. We support a collaborative environment and value open participation from individuals with different ideas, experiences, and perspectives. We believe having a diverse team makes The Muse a more interesting and innovative place to work, and we strive every day to make The Muse a welcoming and inclusive place for all.
If this could be your dream job, please submit a cover letter and resume, so we can get to know you a little better.
Meet Some of The Muse's Employees
Co-Founder & CEO
Kathryn and co-founder Alex Cavoulacos lead The Muse in helping job-seekers around the world find their dream careers—from launching a career coaching service to writing a book on The New Rules of Work.
Back to top