Head of Enterprise
As the Head of Enterprise you’ll be leading a team of Enterprise Account Executives who work to bring the best brands in the world on to The Muse. You’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company, help redefine the way companies hire, and be responsible for executing our enterprise revenue growth strategy.
How you’ll make an impact
- Working closely with our enterprise and leadership team, you’ll help build a powerful Enterprise business from the ground up
- You’ll develop a deep understanding of The Muse’s clients, platform, products, and mission
- You’ll hire, train, coach, and manage a team of Enterprise Account Executives who work with clients like New York Life and Turner Broadcasting
- You’ll help refine the sales process and use data to make informed decisions, for the team and individuals, on market opportunities and managing the business better
- You’ll exceed quarterly and annual revenue objectives
- You’ll work with the product team to help refine and develop the enterprise product and scale it to new customers and new business needs
- You’ll work closely with the marketing team to generate more inbound interest and position us properly within the enterprise market
Why we’ll love you
- You have 8+ years of enterprise sales experience, including 4+ years of sales management experience
- You’re passionate about scaling and mentoring a growing enterprise team and have the foresight to say here’s what’s coming, here’s what we want team to look like in future, and here’s how we’re going to get there
- You’re experienced in motivating a team to hit revenue goals and can clearly articulate a vision for the team to follow
- You take a consultative approach to understanding our clients’ business challenges and needs
- You have experience successfully negotiating complex, seven-figure partnerships with Fortune 1000 companies and know what it takes to develop and expand those relationships over time
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and take the time to learn how to sell The Muse products, go on sales meetings, and work your own network to help drive new business
- You have exceptional cross-organization collaboration and communication skills
- You have a strong executive presence and are skilled at interfacing with senior level clients
Why you’ll love us
- Our team is phenomenal
- Strict “no assholes” rule – we enjoy working together
- We invest in growing our people – personally and professionally
- You’ll be part of insane growth
- We offer a competitive base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits
What is The Muse?
The Muse is your ultimate career destination, offering exciting job opportunities, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. We believe that you can and should love your job--and be successful at it--and we want to help make that happen. Whether you're just starting out, changing career paths, or aiming for the C-suite, we've got everything you need to take charge of your career.
Meet Some of The Muse's Employees
Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Shlomo continually enhances The Muse's site by coding new features, creating new products, and collaborating with the rest of the Development Team to troubleshoot technical issues.
Back to top