Freelance Videographer/Photographer - Boston
The Muse is looking for a Videographer/Photographer located in Boston to film company offices on a freelance basis. You’ll be interviewing clients, putting them at ease, and helping them convey their awesome company culture. As a freelancer, you’ll need to upload footage to our servers within 48 hours of the shoot, and you’ll have the potential to edit your own work to be showcased on company profiles like these:
Why we'll love you
- You have a passion for film production
- You have a show reel and are excited to share it with us!
- You’re experienced working as a freelancer and own equipment such as a camera, microphones, and lights
- You studied Film & TV production and ideally have 1 to 3 years of production experience
- You’re comfortable being a one-person team, traveling to remote shoots, and interviewing new people on a daily basis
- You enjoy being organized and handling all steps of the production process—from shooting to editing
- You’re known for being detail-oriented and rarely let things fall through the cracks
- You’re motivated to suggest improvements to the production experience
- You can work independently and think quickly on your feet
What is The Muse?
The Muse is your ultimate career destination, offering exciting job opportunities, quality coaching, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. We believe that you can and should love your job--and be successful at it--and we want to help make that happen. Whether you're just starting out, changing career paths, or aiming for the C-suite, we've got everything you need to take charge of your career.
So… do you want to change the way companies hire?
If you’re excited about this opportunity, please submit your show reel and portfolio. Unfortunately, we cannot accept application without show reels.
Meet Some of The Muse's Employees
Co-Founder & CEO
Kathryn and co-founder Alex Cavoulacos lead The Muse in helping job-seekers around the world find their dream careers—from launching a career coaching service to writing a book on The New Rules of Work.
Back to top