Freelance Videographer / Photographer - New York
The Muse is looking for a Videographer located in the NYC area to film company offices on a freelance basis. You’ll be interviewing clients, putting them at ease, and helping them convey their awesome company culture through candid office photos and b-roll. As a freelancer, you’ll need to upload footage to our servers and send out a recap within 48 hours of the shoot. Your work will be showcased on company profiles like these:
Why we'll love you
- You have a passion for film production
- You have a reel and are excited to share it with us!
- You’re experienced working as a freelancer in a client-facing role, and own equipment such as a camera, microphones, and lights
- You studied Film & TV production and ideally have 3+ years of production experience
- You’re comfortable with still photography as well as video
- You’re familiar with being a one-person team, traveling to remote shoots, and interviewing new people on a daily basis
- You enjoy being organized and communicative with The Muse team during all steps of the production process
- You’re known for being detail-oriented and rarely let things fall through the cracks
- You’re motivated to suggest improvements to the production experience
- You can work independently and think quickly on your feet
What is The Muse?
The Muse is the most trusted and beloved career platform, connecting individuals and companies on a more authentic level. We support over 75 million people looking to craft meaningful careers through TheMuse.com and our employer partners. Smart companies work with us to attract today’s top talent, giving candidates the information they need to find the company that is right for them. Why? Because life’s too short to hate your career.
If you’re excited about this opportunity, please submit your show reel and rate requirements. Unfortunately, we cannot accept application without reels.
Back to top