The Muse is looking for a Photographers in several cities to photograph company offices on a freelance basis. You’ll be staging scenes with our clients' employees, putting them at ease , and helping them convey their awesome company culture through lifestyle/corporate imagery of their office. As a freelancer, you’ll need to upload images to our servers and send out a recap within 48 hours of the shoot.
Your work will be showcased on company profiles like these:
Why we'll love you
- You have a passion for photography (lifestyle, documentary, branding)
- You have a portfolio and are excited to share it with us!
- You’re experienced working as a freelancer in a client-facing role, and own equipment such as a camera, speed and/or bounce lights.
- You studied Photography and ideally have 3+ years of photo production experience
- You’re comfortable directing and staging scenes with non-models
- You’re familiar with being a one-person team, traveling to remote shoots, working with clients.
- You enjoy being organized and communicative with The Muse team during all steps of the production process
- You’re known for being detail-oriented and rarely let things fall through the cracks
- You’re motivated to suggest improvements to the production experience
- You can work independently and think quickly on your feet
What is The Muse?
The Muse is the most trusted and beloved career platform, connecting individuals and companies on a more authentic level. We support over 75 million people looking to craft meaningful careers through TheMuse.com and our employer partners. Smart companies work with us to attract today’s top talent, giving candidates the information they need to find the company that is right for them. Why? Because life’s too short to hate your career.
We're looking for local photographers to be on site for 2-4 hours depending on the production schedule. We can offer a half day rate of $500. If you’re excited about this opportunity, please submit your show portfolio and rate requirements. Unfortunately, we cannot accept application without a portfolio.
Back to top