Enterprise Account Executive - San Francisco
Work with people like Micah on the Sales Team:
The Muse helps people navigate their entire career journey. We offer expert advice alongside a job search experience that’s engaging and doesn’t suck. We help companies recruit top talent from a diverse pool of qualified candidates by showing our millions of readers what it’s like to work there before they even apply.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and help redefine the way companies hire.
This is a remote opportunity in San Francisco.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You’ll become an expert in The Muse’s product and content solutions
- You’ll drive the full sales cycle to attain new business, continuously seeking creative strategies to do so
- You’ll regularly present to the executive level and work to understand and overcome objections
- Generate, develop, and close new business with large Enterprise companies
- You’ll consistently achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Help define and build our Enterprise function
- Provide leadership on new revenue opportunities, best practices, strategy, and sales process
Why we’ll love you:
- You have 5+ years of sales experience and a track record of exceeding quota
- You have experience negotiating and closing complex sales cycles and six/seven figure multinational partnerships
- You’re an expert at managing Enterprise accounts and have experience using a consultative approach and developing trusted relationships with C-level executives
- You have an extreme hunger to be successful in your role as a seller and are committed to mastering your craft
- You embrace aggressive goals and work hard to achieve them
- You know that consistency is key when it come to prospecting and setting meetings because you know it will lead to results
- You’re resilient when it comes to rejection; You’re not easily discouraged and always maintain a positive attitude
- You’re naturally curious and will go the extra mile to prepare for client meetings and talk to as many people as you can to gain as much information as possible
- You hustle! All that preparedness doesn’t slow you down
Why you’ll love us:
- Our team is phenomenal
- Strict “no assholes” rule – we enjoy working together
- We invest in growing our people – personally and professionally
- You’ll be part of insane growth
- We offer a competitive base salary, commission, and benefits.
So… do you want to change the way companies hire?
Meet Some of The Muse's Employees
Micah manages a team of account executives who connect with organizations in the southern U.S. that are a good fit for The Muse—and helps craft a unique partnership with each client.
Back to top