Enterprise Account Executive - Chicago
Work with people like Micah on the Sales Team:
The Muse was founded to make work more human by helping people navigate their careers and helping companies attract and retain great employees. Doing meaningful work is important to Musers, and our mission matters: to make everyone’s job search and work experience more enjoyable, helpful, and human. Creating the most beloved and trusted career destinations for the biggest brands and our job seekers feels really good.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and help redefine the way companies hire.
This is a remote opportunity in Chicago.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You’ll become an expert in The Muse’s product and content solutions
- You’ll drive the full sales cycle to attain new business, continuously seeking creative strategies to do so
- You’ll regularly present to the executive level and work to understand and overcome objections
- Generate, develop, and close new business with large Enterprise companies
- You’ll consistently achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Help define and build our Enterprise function
- Provide leadership on new revenue opportunities, best practices, strategy, and sales process
Why we’ll love you:
- You have 5+ years of sales experience and a track record of exceeding quota
- You have experience negotiating and closing complex sales cycles and six/seven figure multinational partnerships
- You’re an expert at managing Enterprise accounts and have experience using a consultative approach and developing trusted relationships with C-level executives
- You have an extreme hunger to be successful in your role as a seller and are committed to mastering your craft
- You embrace aggressive goals and work hard to achieve them
- You know that consistency is key when it come to prospecting and setting meetings because you know it will lead to results
- You’re resilient when it comes to rejection; You’re not easily discouraged and always maintain a positive attitude
- You’re naturally curious and will go the extra mile to prepare for client meetings and talk to as many people as you can to gain as much information as possible
- You hustle! All that preparedness doesn’t slow you down
Why you’ll love us:
- You’ll have the opportunity to help clients like Slack, Facebook, and Squarespace amplify and improve their employer brand, putting them in a position to be more competitive in today’s war for talent
- You’ll work at a tech company founded by two badass women—Our founders believe transparency is important so they really try to share as much as they can about changes to The Muse strategy, board meetings, and when they are wrestling with big company-wide decisions.
- The Muse actually has—and sticks to—a “no assholes” policy, so you can come to work everyday knowing you will always be surrounded by good people who genuinely care about you.
- We invest in growing our people—personally and professionally
- We offer unlimited vacation—and we mean it!
At The Muse, we believe that great ideas come from anywhere. We support a collaborative environment and value open participation from individuals with different ideas, experiences, and perspectives. We believe having a diverse team makes The Muse a more interesting and innovative place to work, and we strive every day to make The Muse a welcoming and inclusive place for all.
Meet Some of The Muse's Employees
Co-Founder & CEO
Kathryn and co-founder Alex Cavoulacos lead The Muse in helping job-seekers around the world find their dream careers—from launching a career coaching service to writing a book on The New Rules of Work.
Back to top