Come join our growing team and be the person who creates visual designs that will be seen by millions of people every single day. We’re looking for a Designer who loves the creative process, has the flexibility to design for different audiences, and is willing to do whatever it takes to make every project they work on the best it can be.
How you’ll make an impact
- You’ll collaborate cross-functionally to translate The Muse brand into visual designs for both digital and print materials, across a range of formats including emails, social, collateral, and presentations
- You’ll source assets and design graphics for landing pages
- You’ll assess and maintain photo selects from a collection of Muse assets for use in marketing and branding projects
- You’ll keep a pulse on the team’s current and future needs and work closely with our Lead Designer to help prioritize deliverables
- You’ll help create and manage a process and workflow for design creation across many different channels and teams within The Muse
- You’ll own the design process from initial concepts through production and implementation with a focus on A/B testing and optimization for achieving key business goals
Digital Materials - Marketing and sales one-pagers, sales decks, client onboarding materials, and process documents; Event based banner graphics, evites, and webinar presentations; eBooks design and layout; Social graphic support; Support on graphic production for product features
Print Materials - Case studies & testimonials; Internal collateral such as business cards, signage, and presentations
Why we’ll love you
- You have 3+ years design experience working with multiple consumer-oriented, visual brands
- You have experience creating different types of design work for the same brand
- You’re passionate about The Muse and will take the time to understand and represent our brand
- You’re excited to work across teams and create open dialogue with different stakeholders to ensure you understand their needs now and in the future
- You are a great multi-tasker who can juggle a lot of projects, teams, and demands at one time while having great attention to detail
- You can tell us all about the different tools and programs you use to automate your workflows
- You bring incredible project management experience to the table and can own a project from end-to-end, define next steps, and drive it forward
- You aren’t afraid to be innovative, clever, and thoughtful in all your work
- You possess core competencies in Adobe Suite as well as Keynotes and PowerPoint
- Bonus points if you’ve done graphics for video and have an understanding of how visual design can be used in that type of media
Why you’ll love us
- Our team is phenomenal
- Strict “no assholes” rule—we enjoy working together
- We invest in growing our people—personally and professionally
- You’ll be part of insane growth
- We offer a competitive base salary, commission, equity, and benefits
What is The Muse?
The Muse is your ultimate career destination, offering exciting job opportunities, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. We believe that you can and should love your job--and be successful at it--and we want to help make that happen. Whether you're just starting out, changing career paths, or aiming for the C-suite, we've got everything you need to take charge of your career.
If this is your dream job, please submit your resume, cover letter, and design portfolio.
Meet Some of The Muse's Employees
Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Shlomo continually enhances The Muse's site by coding new features, creating new products, and collaborating with the rest of the Development Team to troubleshoot technical issues.
Back to top