Come join our growing marketing team and be the person who writes things that will be seen by millions of people every single day. We’re looking for a Copywriter who loves to write, has the flexibility to write for different audiences, and understands how the power of words can help build love and trust with a brand. Oh, and can sound human, because that’s sort of important too.
The Copywriter reports directly to the Senior Director, Brand and Engagement.
How you’ll make an impact
- You’ll collaborate with the marketing, product, and sales teams to write for a range of formats, including emails, social, site copy, collateral, and presentations
- You’ll help shape the way we speak internally with our team and externally with our members and customers–really honing our brand voice on and offline
- You’ll help create and manage a process and workflow for copy creation across many different channels and teams within The Muse
- You’ll own the copywriting process from initial concepts through production and implementation with a focus on A/B testing and optimization for achieving key business goals
- You’ll proofread and edit copy so it’s spic and span before it goes out into the world
- You’ll seamlessly transition between a B2B and B2C voice for product and marketing teams. Trust us, it’s a fun a challenge.
Why we’ll love you
- You have 3+ years experience writing, editing, and proofreading copy
- You write like a human–we don’t want buzzwords gumming up our site
- You have a deep sense of empathy for people struggling with their careers and understand the importance of keeping things positive, real, helpful, and fun
- You have experience writing for different types of media, both online and off
- You are a great multi-tasker who can juggle a lot of projects, teams, and demands at one time while having great attention to detail
- You bring incredible project management experience to the table
- You aren’t afraid to be innovative, clever, and thoughtful in all your work
Why you’ll love us
- Our team is phenomenal
- Strict “no assholes” rule—we enjoy working together
- We invest in growing our people—personally and professionally
- You’ll be part of insane growth
- We offer a competitive base salary, commission, equity, and benefits
What is The Muse?
The Muse is your ultimate career destination, offering exciting job opportunities, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. We believe that you can and should love your job--and be successful at it--and we want to help make that happen. Whether you're just starting out, changing career paths, or aiming for the C-suite, we've got everything you need to take charge of your career.
Want to be a part of something special, do some cool work, and have a little fun in the process? Come join The Muse. And we don’t require it, but a well written cover letter and some writing samples would make us swoon.
Back to top