Client Success Specialist
As one of the first hires on the Client Success Team, you’ll partner with the Client Success Team Lead to support a brand new function that drives growth for our clients, helping them discover the best path to fulfill their ongoing hiring and employment branding goals. The Client Success Specialist will have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of The Muse and help redefine the way companies hire (and people find jobs).
How you’ll make an impact
- You’ll support client growth and retention by conducting market research and using data to identify growth opportunities
- You’ll work with our Business Intelligence Analysts and Client Success Team Lead to help run data queries and reporting for the Account Management team
- You’ll get involved in various ad hoc projects around sponsored content, company profiles, and new product roll-outs
- You’ll provide an awesome client experience by responding to frequently asked client questions and requests
- You’ll become an expert in our business and products as you prepare yourself for the next step in your client-facing career
Why We’ll Love You
- You have 1-2 years of relevant work experience, ideally within a client-facing role, and a desire to grow within Client Success and/or Account Management
- You’re analytically-minded and love leveraging data to provide valuable insights that help solve business problems
- You’re a creative problem solver who’s passionate about finding new ways to help clients reach their goals
- You’re a project manager by nature and have an innate ability to handle multiple deliverables, meet deadlines, and prioritize tasks with ease
- You’re a self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced startup environment–the ambiguity of helping to build out a new function excites you!
- You’re tech-savvy and able to learn new tools and systems quickly
- You’re results-focused and motivated to accomplish goals
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience interacting with clients directly is a plus!
Why you’ll love us
- Our team is phenomenal
- Strict “no assholes” rule – we enjoy working together
- We invest in growing our people – personally and professionally
- You’ll be part of insane growth
- We offer a competitive salary, equity, and benefits
What is The Muse?
The Muse is your ultimate career destination, offering exciting job opportunities, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. We believe that you can and should love your job--and be successful at it--and we want to help make that happen. Whether you're just starting out, changing career paths, or aiming for the C-suite, we've got everything you need to take charge of your career.
If this could be your dream job, please submit a cover letter and resume, so we can get to know you a little better.
Back to top