Client Onboarding Specialist
The Muse is growing fast and bringing on new clients all the time. As a Client Onboarding Specialist, you'll welcome and onboard new clients, seamlessly setting them up on The Muse before transitioning them to the Account Management team.
How you'll make an impact
- Welcome new clients with a phone call to discover profile goals, set product expectations, and explain and coordinate video shoot logistics
- Manage multiple clients in various stages of the process—answering questions as they arise, all while representing the friendly Muse brand and culture
- Collaborate with various teams to solve issues and create innovative client solutions
- Liaise between the production team and client to launch beautiful profiles our clients love!
Why we’ll love you
- You’re friendly and awesome, and can be a welcoming first face of The Muse for all new clients
- You have a passion for talking with, listening to, and supporting your clients—with 1 to 2 years of client-facing experience
- You can tell us the stories about how you turned an angry customer into one that loved you again
- You love being organized, are detail-oriented, and rarely letting things fall through the cracks
- You have a proven analytical ability and energy to suggest improvements to the onboarding process
- You have a strong ability to work independently and with coworkers to prioritize and resolve issues for clients
- You're willing to answer emails at occasionally urgent times to fix any issues that come up with clients
- Bonus: You have experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems and/or media or production exposure!
Why you’ll love us
- We love our clients and will support you to succeed in this position
- Our team is phenomenal—experienced, smart, and hardworking
- You’ll be part of insane growth
- We invest in growing our people—personally and professionally
- We have a strict “no assholes” policy—we genuinely enjoy working together
What is The Muse?
The Muse is your ultimate career destination, offering exciting job opportunities, quality coaching, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. We believe that you can and should love your job--and be successful at it--and we want to help make that happen. Whether you're just starting out, changing career paths, or aiming for the C-suite, we've got everything you need to take charge of your career.
So… do you want to change the way companies hire?
If this is your dream job, please submit your cover letter and resume. We love cover letters, they help us get to know you.
Back to top