Client Onboarding Coordinator
The Muse was founded to make work more human by helping people navigate their careers and helping companies attract and retain great employees. Doing meaningful work is important to Musers, and our mission matters: to make everyone’s job search and work experience more enjoyable, helpful, and human. Creating the most beloved and trusted career destinations for the biggest brands and our job seekers feels really good.
As a Client Onboarding Coordinator, you'll welcome and onboard new clients, seamlessly setting them up on The Muse before transitioning them to the Account Management team.
How you'll make an impact
- You’ll welcome new clients with a phone call to discover profile goals, set product expectations, and explain and coordinate video shoot logistics
- You’ll manage 30-40 clients in various stages of the process—answering questions as they arise, all while representing the Muse brand and culture
- You’ll collaborate with various teams to solve issues and create innovative client solutions
- You’ll liaise between the production team and client to launch beautiful profiles our clients love!
Why we’ll love you
- You have at least 6 months of client-facing experience and a passion for talking with, listening to, and supporting your clients--internship experience counts!
- You have a strong desire to grow in a client-facing career
- You’re friendly and awesome, and can be a welcoming first face of The Muse for all new clients
- You can tell us the stories about how you turned an angry customer into one that loved you again
- You love being organized, are detail-oriented, and rarely letting things fall through the cracks
- You’re able to work both independently and with coworkers to prioritize and resolve issues for clients
- You’re coachable - you’re receptive to feedback and apply it quickly
- You're willing to answer emails at occasionally urgent times to fix any issues that come up with clients
- Bonus: You have experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (or a strong desire to learn more about them!)
Why you’ll love us
- You’ll have the opportunity to help onboard amazing clients like Slack, Facebook, and Squarespace while receiving hands on support and coaching from our Client Onboarding Team Lead
- You’ll work at a tech company founded by two badass women—Our founders believe transparency is important so they really try to share as much as they can about changes to The Muse strategy, board meetings, and when they are wrestling with big company-wide decisions.
- The Muse actually has—and sticks to—a “no assholes” policy, so you can come to work everyday knowing you will always be surrounded by good people who genuinely care about you.
- We invest in growing our people—personally and professionally
- We offer unlimited vacation—and we mean it!
At The Muse, we believe that great ideas come from anywhere. We support a collaborative environment and value open participation from individuals with different ideas, experiences, and perspectives. We believe having a diverse team makes The Muse a more interesting and innovative place to work, and we strive every day to make The Muse a welcoming and inclusive place for all.
If this could be your dream job, please submit a cover letter and resume, so we can get to know you a little better.
Meet Some of The Muse's Employees
Micah manages a team of account executives who connect with organizations in the southern U.S. that are a good fit for The Muse—and helps craft a unique partnership with each client.
Back to top