As an Account Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and help redefine the way companies hire (and people find jobs). The Muse is a young company experiencing rapid growth in 2016 and 2017. In order to achieve those goals, we’re looking for people who embrace challenging goals and work hard to achieve them. You’ll be working with our amazing clients to help them discover the best path to fulfill their ongoing hiring and employment branding challenges.
This position reports to the Manager of Account Management.
How you'll make an impact
- Cultivate and maintain meaningful relationships with up to 75 Muse clients and represent The Muse externally
- Develop a deep expertise of The Muse products and best practices to provide value to customers; Educate customers on new features and changes
- Ensure client satisfaction, long-term loyalty, and account growth; Manage client expectations and solicit and act on client feedback
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue objectives
- Solve problems creatively around how to best help clients engage with The Muse; Analyze performance data to provide insight into business decisions
- Think strategically about how to increase renewals and proactively upsell clients across the Muse platform
- Identify and execute improvements on our current processes, tools, reporting and documentation
- Work closely with our sales, editorial, marketing, and product teams to help deliver exceptional customer experiences
Why we’ll love you
- You have 2-4 years of account management experience; upselling experience a must
- You’re a proactive problem solver who can establish, strengthen and grow accounts
- You build meaningful and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues alike
- You can tell us the stories about how you turned an angry customer into one that loved you again
- You have relationship-oriented sales skills, with the ability to uncover customer pain points; You can recommend the appropriate solutions, as well as capture and close referrals and new sales opportunities
- You demonstrate strong adaptability, are an expert at time management, and can successfully convey value across all levels of an organization
- You’re known for your exemplary work ethic, positive attitude, and can-do spirit
- You have a successful track record in meeting and exceeding goals
- You’re a pro at crafting great emails and dialing the phone doesn’t scare you
Why you’ll love us
- We love our clients and will support you to succeed in this position
- Our team is phenomenal—experienced, smart, and hardworking
- You’ll be part of insane growth
- We invest in growing our people—personally and professionally
- We have a strict “no assholes” policy—we genuinely enjoy working together
So… do you want to change the way companies hire?
The Muse is your ultimate career destination, offering exciting job opportunities, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. We believe that you can and should love your job--and be successful at it--and we want to help make that happen. Whether you're just starting out, changing career paths, or aiming for the C-suite, we've got everything you need to take charge of your career.
If this could be your dream job, please submit a cover letter and resume, so we can get to know you a little better.
Back to top