Work with people like Micah on the Sales Team:
The Muse was founded to make work more human by helping people navigate their careers and helping companies attract and retain great employees. Doing meaningful work is important to Musers, and our mission matters: to make everyone’s job search and work experience more enjoyable, helpful, and human. Creating the most beloved and trusted career destinations for the biggest brands and our job seekers feels really good.
As an Account Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and help redefine the way companies hire.
How you’ll make an impact
- You’ll become an expert in The Muse’s product and content solutions
- You’ll drive the full sales cycle to attain new business, continuously seeking creative strategies to do so
- You’ll work with clients to provide solutions and understand their pain points around employer branding and talent acquisition
- You’ll be responsible for cultivating a healthy pipeline in partnership with our marketing and SDR teams
- You’ll consistently do whatever it takes to exceed your monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- You’ll surface exciting new revenue opportunities
Why we’ll love you
- You have 3+ years of sales experience and a track record of exceeding quota
- You have an extreme hunger to be successful and will do whatever it takes to win
- You embrace aggressive goals and hold yourself accountable to achieve them
- You know that consistency is key when it comes to prospecting and setting meetings because you know it will lead to results
- You’re resilient when it comes to rejection; You’re not easily discouraged and always maintain a positive attitude
- You’re naturally curious and invest time and energy into learning more about the sales process and how you can improve
- You hustle! All that preparedness doesn’t slow you down
Why you’ll love us
- You’ll be surrounded by people who are driven to compete and who will work their asses off to win and you’ll receive consistent training on how to improve -- from closing deals to being a master in client meetings
- You’ll work at a tech company founded by two badass women—Our founders believe transparency is important so they really try to share as much as they can about changes to The Muse strategy, board meetings, and when they are wrestling with big company-wide decisions.
- The Muse actually has—and sticks to—a “no assholes” policy, so you can come to work everyday knowing you will always be surrounded by good people who genuinely care about you.
- We invest in growing our people—personally and professionally
- We offer unlimited vacation—and we mean it!
At The Muse, we believe that great ideas come from anywhere. We support a collaborative environment and value open participation from individuals with different ideas, experiences, and perspectives. We believe having a diverse team makes The Muse a more interesting and innovative place to work, and we strive every day to make The Muse a welcoming and inclusive place for all.
Meet Some of The Muse's Employees
Micah manages a team of account executives who connect with organizations in the southern U.S. that are a good fit for The Muse—and helps craft a unique partnership with each client.
Back to top