Website Content Review & Customer Support Specialist
The Meet Group is looking to hire multiple people into our Member Services team in New Hope, PA. The available shifts are:
* Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10am-7pm
* Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 10am-7pm
* Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 8am-7pm
- Reviewing images and content posted on MeetMe's site/ mobile apps
- Moderating online forums
- Providing customer service to members using the website & mobile apps
- Other duties as assigned
- Should be Computer/Internet/Smartphone savvy; working knowledge of iOS, Android,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work on holidays and weekends.
- Customer service oriented demeanor.
- Must have a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
Mac/PC absolutely required.
The Meet Group (NASDAQ: MEET) is a portfolio of mobile social entertainment apps designed to meet the universal need for human connection. We leverage a powerful live-streaming video platform, empowering our global community to forge meaningful connections. Our primary apps, MeetMe®, LOVOO®, Skout®, and Tagged®, entertain millions of mobile daily active users, generating untold numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages. Our apps, available on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages, combine product innovation with sophisticated data science to both entertain and connect our audience. The Meet Group has a diversified revenue mix consisting of in-app purchases, subscription, and advertising, and we have offices in New Hope, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Dresden, and Berlin. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
#v102617 ifwe meetme skout tagged hi5
Back to top